PDA

View Full Version : "Hide and seek or zombie mod server side" help me

furkan4933
1st August 2013, 16:32
I created 2 new server. but My havnt server files.
1. server I want to get my zombie mod shop. a good files.
2. server is hide and seek anyone help me.

Waiting for your comments
thx

in cod2

STAUFFi
1st August 2013, 16:39
Create a new Folder "with your mod name like zommod or has"
But your scripts to maps/mp/gametypes ( Script Protection)
and start your gametype with fs_game "zommod"

furkan4933
1st August 2013, 16:58
server crashed
not running :S

Can you give me the server side zommod or hideandseek mod ?

Tally
1st August 2013, 17:25
I created 2 new server. but My havnt server files.
1. server I want to get my zombie mod shop. a good files.
2. server is hide and seek anyone help me.

Waiting for your comments
thx

in cod2

You can't make a "server side" mod that requires the client to have models, textures, sounds, menus, and lots of other files they need. Give up the idea of a "server side only" mod. It's very old fashioned and the concept only came about because people used to have bad internet connections in the old days which would take ages to download anything. Today, with modern internet speeds, there is no need to try to make a mod "server side only".

The only thing about server side mods is it keeps the script files from being stolen by unscrupulous people who will use your work but wont credit you for it. That's about the only justification for server side files.

Tally
1st August 2013, 17:30
server crashed
not running :S

Can you give me the server side zommod or hideandseek mod ?

No one is going to give you files without the express permission of the authors. And if authors have hidden their files away, that is more-or-less telling you that they don't want to give them out to all and sundry. Best thing to do is approach the author of a zombie mod, or a hide and seek mod, and ask them directly if you can have the files. Make it clear you would credit them for their work if they were willing to share, and they might just give you the files.

BTW - there are plenty of "public" zombie mods around. Just Google for a download link.

furkan4933
1st August 2013, 19:09
Do not you? Can not you?

it's just a mod. What would be.?

megazor
2nd August 2013, 10:52
Do not you? Can not you?

u nab. get away!

IzNoGoD
2nd August 2013, 12:18
Do not you? Can not you?

If it's "just a mod", why don't you write it yourself?

It takes time, effort and knowledge to write a mod. If the author does not want his mod publicly available, he may choose to hide it. If you think that is unfair, you need to try modding yourself.

megazor
2nd August 2013, 14:41
try modding yourself.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_piercing

randall
2nd August 2013, 16:03
Do not bore yourselves, rather close the thread.

furkan4933
2nd August 2013, 17:00
I can't. I dont know. I want you mod. Please help me. willing to help give xfire

Loveboy
2nd August 2013, 18:08
Hello! If you are Learning new modding, then its not the best way to seach mods , as first you need a hoster where you can put your mod files in your ftp Server. Seach as First in Google how to take mod in a Server. Later you can seach a mod in Google.

randall
2nd August 2013, 18:49
as first you need a hoster where you can put your mod files in your ftp Server.

Localhost is more than enough at the beginning. I think nobody want to begin the modding with the file handling.

Loveboy
3rd August 2013, 14:52
Best way to Test a mod is: local Host Server (how randall it Said), and the iwd files with scripts in your main folder.

Here a zombie mod to download:
http://callofduty.filefront.com/file/;53241

There is a readme.txt sometimes (instruction)

Open it and read it, and then you know maybe how to pur Files in your main and create a local server.

(Unmodify = No !!!)