View Full Version : Searching someone who can import Weapons

razzor
13th July 2013, 23:27
Can somebody import Weapons to CoD2?
I would pay for the work ;-)

Loveboy
13th July 2013, 23:36
Hello razzor.
Weapons include sounds, models and other things and animations.

I can import Weapons to CoD2, i tried it first with the Spas12 from MW2. That needs but animation. On Spas12 i think you need not an animtion. So i didn't do that.

I can import cod5, cod6, cod7 and cod9 weapons to CoD2.

But i need to learn animating... If its a weapon which need not really a reloading , holding animation then its easy.

Peterlankton
14th July 2013, 08:52
In the past I fully ported CoD5 weapons to CoD2. Sounds, animations, model. All original CoD5. Take a look at my post: http://killtube.org/showthread.php?1022-CoD5-Weapons-in-CoD2&highlight=cod5+weapons
I am able to port from CoD4 and CoD5. I haven't tried the newer CoDs yet, since I never took the time to download them.
Anyways. Just let us know what you need. I think one in this community will manage to do it.

razzor
14th July 2013, 11:57
Peterlankton do u have xfire? or something else where i can contact you ? :-)

Peterlankton
14th July 2013, 13:40
Send you my xfire as PM.

Loveboy
14th July 2013, 23:04
Hi Peterlankton, can you explain me how you imported cod5 animation to cod2?
I used toms xanim exporter, but i getting a .tanim file. what i must make now?

Please help.

Peterlankton
14th July 2013, 23:34
Install the included plugin for maya, so that you can import the .tanim files.
I think Tom has some video on youtube where he shows how to use his maya extension.

Loveboy
15th July 2013, 00:13
I have already tried, Auto Load worked, but not Loaded. The error will come if i click on loaded: Error: Die angegebene Prozedur wurde nicht gefunden.

That means: The specified procedure could not be found.

What to do now?

Tally
15th July 2013, 03:39
Tom's plugins for Maya probably wont work with Maya 6.0 as there was a radical update in the Maya infrastructure at version 7. It put all previous versions to 7 out in the cold. I don't know if it's possible, but you might be able to manually edit the plugin to get it to work with 6.0.

Peterlankton
15th July 2013, 10:01
Tom's plugins for Maya probably wont work with Maya 6.0 as there was a radical update in the Maya infrastructure at version 7. It put all previous versions to 7 out in the cold. I don't know if it's possible, but you might be able to manually edit the plugin to get it to work with 6.0.

When the xAnim Exporter was released I requested Tom to create a Maya 6.0 plugin as well (you're welcome guys). And now there is a 6.0 version included, so I don't see a problem.
Did you install it using the included instruction? It worked fine for me then. I never got the your error, so I don't know how to help you.

Tally
15th July 2013, 13:01
When the xAnim Exporter was released I requested Tom to create a Maya 6.0 plugin as well (you're welcome guys). And now there is a 6.0 version included, so I don't see a problem.
Did you install it using the included instruction? It worked fine for me then. I never got the your error, so I don't know how to help you.

Me? I've never attempted it. Where did you get that I did? I certainly never said anything to give that impression. I was speculating (note the use of the word "probably"). Nothing more.

Peterlankton
15th July 2013, 13:34
I did not mean you. The last part was meant as an answer to Loveboy's post. Sorry for that.

Loveboy
15th July 2013, 13:51
Ahh sorry my mistake! I didn't tried Tom_xAnim_6.0.mll, i only tried Tom_xAnim_2011.mll because Tom used it in his video.

So thank you Peterlankton and Tally!