PDA

View Full Version : Asking about models

Loveboy
3rd July 2013, 22:12
Hi Guys, i want to import Guns/models in cod2, but it should be from: MW2, Black ops 1 and Black ops 2
The problem is : its in steam.

So somebody know where i can find the models (its 100% possible because somebody had made it)?

in mw2 and black ops 1 is a main folders with iwd's but without finding xmodel

Peterlankton
4th July 2013, 01:31
For Black Ops I you need the Mod Tools(available on Steam, provided that you have purchased BO) and then you can use Tom's Xmodel Utils. That works for most of the models, but some are still not available, since they left it out in the Mod Tools.
For MW2, BO2 and also the missing BO1 models, you can use Tom's program called "Lime".

http://tom-crowley.co.uk/

Loveboy
4th July 2013, 06:55
Yes i have that games, but i sold bo2 on pc (so i havent anymore), MW2 (Have forget password and name + emal), Black ops 1 i have too and can play it (have account)

Edit: Thank you! I will add in MOD information on my Server that the models are from Black Ops 1, which are orginal and imported to CoD2

Peterlankton
4th July 2013, 09:48
You're welcome. I'm not sure if you can use the SKIDROW version of the games, but could be. I don't know.
May I ask which servers use Black Ops or MW2 models? Would love to take a look at that.

EvoloZz
4th July 2013, 11:41
Atleast ZK Zombies uses AUG from Black Ops

Loveboy
4th July 2013, 14:05
Cool i get images too, somebody know how to get the materials too?

Peterlankton
4th July 2013, 14:18
Doesn't Xmodel Utils create you some .gdt file which you can load into the Assett Manager and so be able to simply create the all needed materials? I remember some like that.

Ni3ls
4th July 2013, 15:30
Yes thats true;)