and server kicked me from server
Reason:

/but i dont have mods on the server only pam mode

IzNoGoD
27th February 2013, 21:58
cl_allowdownload 1 clientside.

Tally
27th February 2013, 21:59
YOU have impure files; not the server. In other words, your copy of PAM mod doesn't match the server's copy. When you have sv_pure set to 1, your files must be the same as the server, otherwise you will receive that message and be booted.

There are 2 things you can do:

1. set sv_pure to 0. Then it doesn't matter what files you have, the server will ignore any difference. The only problem is, any mod will affect the client.

2. Delete your copy of PAM, reconnect to the server and re-download it again.

STAUFFi
27th February 2013, 22:01
cl_allowdownload 1 clientside.
its on "1"

Ni3ls
28th February 2013, 07:08
I have the same problem with PAM. I had a modified DM mod on the server and there were no problems. Then I added PAM. No iwds to download, just uploaded in maps/mp/gametypes directly to FTP. So there are no IWD's on the server.

Tally
28th February 2013, 09:09
I have the same problem with PAM. I had a modified DM mod on the server and there were no problems. Then I added PAM. No iwds to download, just uploaded in maps/mp/gametypes directly to FTP. So there are no IWD's on the server.

PAM has some weapon modifications. So, there would have to be a download of some sort.

Earliboy
28th February 2013, 10:31
(Important: This fix is only for the server owner, who got access to the mod files, if you as client get this error, just delete the impure iwd and done)
Fix for Impure client:
The impure client error happends when a mod in your main folder (or fs_game) got files that the server needs.
Like: In the server mod menu.txt u load the settings_zom.menu but the mod.iwd doesnt got it. If anyone joins the Server with a .iwd file that got this settings_zom.menu, it will give the error "impure client detected". The name of the iwd doesnt matter at this part!

Most error is with the menu.txt!

Fix: Open your iwd, go to ui_mp, open menu.txt and delete this lines if you got it:

loadMenu { "ui_mp/settings_dm.menu" }
loadMenu { "ui_mp/settings_tdm.menu" }
loadMenu { "ui_mp/settings_ctf.menu" }
loadMenu { "ui_mp/settings_hq.menu" }
loadMenu { "ui_mp/settings_sd.menu" }
loadMenu { "ui_mp/settings_lts.menu" }
loadMenu { "ui_mp/settings_htf.menu" }
loadMenu { "ui_mp/settings_sw.menu" }
loadMenu { "ui_mp/settings_zom.menu" }

Also you can just get these files from google and put them in.

Other way how error can happen:
A mappack miss a .iwi or material file, just try to get the impure iwd and try to find which file is the missing one. Just copy that file into your mod/mappack and its fixed.

Hope this helps you to fix your problems.

Ni3ls
28th February 2013, 10:35
PAM has some weapon modifications. So, there would have to be a download of some sort.
No, only smoke grenade modification but i let them out. So there are scripts only