PDA

View Full Version : Compile tool, dont work

nrg92
27th January 2013, 11:59
I have a problem whit compile tool,it wont make the .3dbsp file (it should place it in the "C:"...main/maps/mp folder, like before when i was mapping)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbiSyMg94Vs&feature=youtu.be

randall
27th January 2013, 13:21
You made something wrong in Radiant. Delete all scripted entities, including triggers and script_brushmodels. Otherwise if you dont close the cmd window after compiling, you can search the error.

KillerBoB
28th January 2013, 00:00
Maybe you deleted the worldspawn by accident :) select a "normal" wall press n and check if it's classname worldspawn.

I did this once and compiler crashed :D

Earliboy
28th January 2013, 01:06
Be carefull with that, long time ago my compiler crashed too and just cleared my map -.- 2 weeks (4 hours every day!!) was gone ...
You should try to check the console when you compile, may it says whats wrong with your map. Like killerbob said, if u delete that the compiler crashes.

kung foo man
28th January 2013, 07:59
The quality of the video is bad, so im not sure about what i just read. But i think the compiler couldnt find the .map-file. It might be a security-issue: try starting Radiant AND Compile Tool as Administrator (Right Click -> Run As Admin).

Earliboy
28th January 2013, 14:08
The quality of the video is bad, so im not sure about what i just read. But i think the compiler couldnt find the .map-file. It might be a security-issue: try starting Radiant AND Compile Tool as Administrator (Right Click -> Run As Admin).

Ahh ye :D i remember to that, that was my first problem i had with the compile tool.