PDA

View Full Version : Coop Mapping in Radiant

kung foo man
10th January 2013, 01:26
Hi all,

who would be interested in a Coop-Radiant? Anybody would even donate for it?

Like somebody is opening a Radiant-Server and loading a .map-file and in Radiant you and your mates could connect to the server, to work on the .map-files.

Regards,
kung foo man

php
12th January 2013, 16:29
I don't think it would be cool at all;
- Trolls messing with your map.
- Unclean mapping (you or the other mapper)

YuriJurek
21st September 2013, 15:14
Well, I actually think it is a really great idea to make such co-operative mapping tool, for some it could save a lot of time, if only we were able to set a password then nobody could mess your map, that's not a big deal I think, in my clan we're usually making maps together so it would be much of help.

The only thing is that I can not afford to donate for the project so it's kind of your choice if you could make it.

Best Regards,
Yuri

Leal
25th November 2013, 23:55
It could be very funny, but in my opinion, if you're going to develop a serious map, you'll probably better map alone and therefore more concentrated. Even though on your map participate several persons, I would prefer to map things separatly and then merge them. Imagine for example several persons working at the same time at the same script file. Wouldn't it be a bit confusing? :p

What would be very great is a Cooperative Singleplayer, but I guess this is too difficult or maybe even impossible :confused:.